Ok, so this stuff is the bomb!!! Like seriously. How good is America!
I have been super stressed with work lately and pajamas, couch, TV, a bottle of wine (no need for a glass) and a big bowl of this, the ultimate stress relief. If stressed. DO IT! Also pretty good for footy season, however I still recommend the above method.
- 1 250g pack of cream cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs mayonaise
- 2 tbs kewpie
- ¼ cup finely sliced green shallots
- ¼ cup chopped, pickled jalapeños
- 1 chopped, fresh jalapeño
- 1 tbs Tabasco
- 2 fresh whole jalapeños
- 3 tbs oil
- ¼ cup panko crumbs
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 bag corn chips
- First, you will need to roast your jalapeños. Cut them in half length ways and place, cut side up, on a oven tray. Drizzle with 1 tbs olive oil and sprinkling of salt and cook under the grill for about 15 minutes on medium until soft and cooked. Allow to cool. Scoop out the flesh and mash.
- Add the mash and all remaining ingredients, except the panko, oil and butter, to a saucepan. Mix to combine and then start to warm slowly over a medium heat.
- In the meantime, heat up a fry pan and add 2 tbs of oil and the butter, once butter is melted, add the panko. Fry over a medium high heat until the panko is golden brown.
- To serve, pour the warmed dip into a serving bowl, top with the golden butter panko crumb and serve with corn chips.